Sorry, nothing in cart.
Return and Exchange Policy
As much as possible, we would like to deliver it straight to your loved ones. Yet, there might be instances that they may not be around when it is has been delivered. In this case, as you had filed the recipient’s contact #, we might need to call her to inform her about the delivery or if you had chosen to not inform her then we would proceed to another option. If there would be anyone that can take the flowers in their behalf we would instead be giving it to them (i.e. for business establishments: information desk, guard, or front desk, for Residential: relatives and immediate family).
Please note the following:
- Please note during peak delivery holidays, such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas, our courier does not guarantee a delivery time. Normal delivery times vary, but most packages will be delivered no later than 6pm.Our courier does not offer delivery on Sunday or major holidays.
- We have no control over weather related or natural disasters and as such, we cannot guarantee timely delivery during these unforeseen circumstances.
- A $10 surcharge will be made for repeat deliveries when the inability to delivery the first time was due to the unavailability of the recipient, wrong or incomplete address, or other reasons not attributable to Flower Depot.
- We only ship within the Philippines.
- Some product add-ons, hampers or cakes require special handling and are only available for Metro Manila.